We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Android System Developer to join our friendly team and work on one of our interesting development projects, with affiliations to an American musical artist. We expect the role to be able to develop performant customizations to android system-level components and built in app. Also to integrate custom devices into an android platform, write kernel drivers, maintain device-tree files and contribute to the exploration and ongoing definition during the prototyping stage for a highly complex product, in collaboration with designers and other engineers
- Experience working on graphics components such as window managers, compositors, etc
- Knowledge of integration of a hardware platform, such as writing device drivers,
- Experience in performance optimization
- Experience in Native Android app development, not just using Electron / Cordova / etc
- Experience with C/C++, Java,
- Understanding of networking and security from an application point of view, in particular in low-latency use cases
- Knowledge in an agile environment
- Skills to communicate clearly and also to elucidate precision from others when they are unclear or vague
- Flexibility to write quick and dirty code during rapid prototyping and for urgent demos, but strong-minded enough to insist on, and model rigor during business as usual
- Ability to work closely with Product and Design with good attention to detail and focus on UX fluidity and responsiveness
- Keen on knowledge sharing and training up other
Nice to have
- Streaming and shared media e.g. VoIP, video conferencing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Experience with native Linux app development
- High-performance responsive applications, e.g. games, media processing, sound synthesis, or similar
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.