We are seeking a qualified System/Application Administrator for a prestigious bank. This position offers a hybrid work model, requiring two days of office work per week at our Warsaw office, conveniently located near Rondo ONZ.
- Developer profile with a business inclination.
- 50% active work with the business.
- Gathering requirements.
- Assertive approach to fulfilling client requirements.
- Verification and assessment of the feasibility of requirements from both a technological and business perspective.
- Recommending directions for requirement realization.
- Implementing changes (mainly SQL programming).
- Collaborating with software suppliers for major changes.
- Managing applications in test environments (Dev Test).
- Maintaining documentation and creating instructions.
- Managing changes and the budget dedicated to changes.
- Cooperating with suppliers and being responsible for development/test environments.
- Ongoing collaboration with the team maintaining the production environment.
What we expect:
- You have experience in a similar position and knowledge of technologies such as Linux and Oracle SQL, .NET AZURE, data bus.
- You are communicative and open, and willing to collaborate with others (50% work with the business).
- You can ensure the flow of information and transparency in communication.
- You are distinguished by analytical thinking skills, very good work organization, and self-discipline.
- You are fluent in Polish English (ongoing cooperation with HQ).
- Technical competencies related to Amazon Web Services and Mulesoft network issues.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.