We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity. We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Back End Golang Developer, who will join our friendly team and will work on developing a platform for managing business flows, user roles, and groups. It is a system building and automation tool to request business flows.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on, relevant software delivery experience
- Languages knowledge: Golang, Typescript, Bash
- Protocols knowledge: GraphQL, gRPC, REST
- Methodologies experience: TDD, BDD, SCRUM, Clean Architecture, CQRS
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux, Networking, Cloud Platforms, Docker/OCI Containers, Tools: Docker Compose, GIT, Goland
- Frameworks/Libraries knowledge: Angular, Temporal, Flutter, ELK/Graylog/Loki, AMQP & Other Brokers
- An excellent grasp on the key drivers of business goals and an ability to make the trade-offs between speed to market, technical debt, and business strategy
- A mindset that thrives in an environment where everyone pulls together toward a common goal, actively contributing their talent and experience
- An understanding of what it takes to build great software with a compelling user experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, can communicate complex, technical concepts at the right level for the intended audience.
- Ability to think critically, ensuring software standards, conventions, performance, and fault tolerance of the highest caliber
- Attention to detail
- Proactively addressing any issues or blockers
- Collaboration skills with management, project management, QA, and Architecture to meet goals and deadlines
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.