We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry. The projects we work on are a part of the „Customer Apps Portfolio ” – a set of applications called planning tools. The tools will be used to plan new heating installation or modernization of existing one.
- Experience in TypeScript 4.6+, Node.js., Express.js, Gulp 4.x
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of Lodash library, TypeMog/Jasmine library (Unit tests and E2E)
- Practical knowledge of GIT
- Fluent English, written and spoken
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Handlebars templates (HBS)
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization (Basic Auth / OAuth)
- Knowledge of the Phrase platform
- Knowledge of Axios library
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.