SafetyHeads supports the search for a Cloud DevOps – GCP / SRE by a friendly company we work with:
As a product team, we are highly-skilled multi-disciplined engineers working closely with each other across design, engineering, and testing. We embrace strong development standards, continuous integration, peer review, test automation, and replicable deployment processes.
We have an automated build platform that we are continuing to build out and a team that is moving into a 6-week feature cycle model (at a basecamp shape-up).
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Product & Engineering team.
You will be working as part of a small, cross-functional team and will be releasing changes to the production environment in small chunks, frequently.
You will get access to different cultures and opinions as part of our international team distributed across multiple continents and time zones.
- Promoting and enabling Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment within our engineering workflows
- Managing the stability of our Kubernetes-based web platform
- Identifying continuous cost and performance optimizations with our cloud-based platform
- Build and maintain internal tooling such as our developer environment and build pipelines for iOS, Android, and web pipelines in Jenkins
- Govern security of our platform, and advocate for secure-by-design development practices
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of our existing Google Cloud Platform environment
- Empower the use of data and machine learning results in our products and across the organization by connecting BigQuery and our production platforms
- Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Octopus Deploy
- DevOps JD 3
- Typescript / Node.js
- Experience managing distributed services within a Kubernetes environment
- Knowledge of automating infrastructure using Terraform
- An understanding of CI/CD and how a DevOps engineer can help enable it in engineering teams
- Commercial experience leading the management of Google Cloud Platform, or if not Amazon Web Services or Azure
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.