We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Python Developer to join our friendly team and work on one of our interesting development projects, with experience from the Fintech industry to build a Fintech platform.
- Experience in Python (fluent)
- Knowledge to write stable, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Attention to details, and be good at catching bugs early
- Ability to work with different libraries, programming concepts, and Python versions
- Knowledge of LinuxBasic understanding of Kubernetes, CI/CDExperience with relational databases (both plain SQL and ORMs), and RedisGeneral knowledge about microservices and OOP design patterns
- Ability to quickly learn on your own – not being afraid to ask questions, experiment, fail, learn and eventually succeed
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience with public cloud environments like GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Familiarity with some of our technologies: Flask, Falcon, FastAPI, Connexion, Celery, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, Datadog, K8s, Docker
- Passion for duck tests and typing
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.