SafetyHeads supports the search for Big Data Engineer by a friendly company we work with:
Innovation Technology & Consulting company focused on secure software and product development. Connecting with the shared core values of Courage / Delivery / People / Trust, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on everyone’s life, proudly being part of business and digital transformations.
We make secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway so that security-skilled developers become the everyday heroes of our connected world. Business impact is driven through agile teams awareness, S-SDLC process optimization, and maturity model roadmap and metrics introduction.
We use software to help you scale up your business. Our team delivers turnkey software projects and builds dedicated development teams your company needs to streamline its operations and open up new opportunities.
We excel at software development and embedded software engineering. Our motivation rests upon the conviction that software enables reaching the most ambitious goals and fueling growth – and that’s how we aim to support you.
Supporting client in building Global Analytics Hub Platform (GAH) on Azure platform.
- Support the ability to view our data as an asset which can transform into information and insight, optimizing our performance, supporting new business models, driving our digitalization.
- Create a central and harmonized information platform supporting big data and advanced analytics.
- Create one source of the truth with the capability to combine data from all parts of business by consolidating solutions into an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Offer new Advanced analytical capabilities required by a digital business.
- Reduce the risk of incompliance through increased data transparency and traceability.
- Strive for operational efficiency of our analytic platform with lower TCO through increased reusability and framework for continuous agile development.
- Supporting bimodal BI in the form of corporate BI as well as Self-service for primarily strategic and tactical BI needs with a standardized set of front-end capabilities and a Common Data Catalogue/semantic layer.
The purpose is achieved by building upon a Data Lake concept for persistent storage of vast amounts of data from a multitude of data sources served to consumers in three major ways:
- Curated, standardized, repetitive and reliable data through an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Ad-hoc and explorative raw data through files and view upon the data lake, feeding Data Science.
- Defined, and semi-curated data from the data lake, feeding Advanced Analytics or Self-Service.
- 3+ year experience in cloud/data engineering
- Knowledge of the Azure environment
- Azure DevOps (mainly CI/CD)
- Data Factory
- Strong Python experience
- Nice to have: Kimball
- Nice to have: Data vault
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.