You can work on an extremely interesting IoT project for a Dutch company that manufactures sensors for the agricultural industry.
The company consists of several small teams responsible for various stages of the project. Colleagues from the initial stage are responsible for designing, manufacturing and installing devices at the customer’s site. Then the IT specialists come into action. All data flows to the cloud where it is analyzed and stored in databases. The user has access to data using mobile and web applications.
The position we want to offer you is Backend Developer
- Very good knowledge of .Net framework, C# language
- Practice with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with IoT projects
- Knowledge of English allows you to read the technical documentation and talk freely about the project with your colleagues
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Great desire to improve skills
- Experience with IoT Hub, Service Bus, Event Grid
- Domain Driven Design
- Ability to understand customer needs in direct communication
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.