We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our friendly team, who will be responsible for the analysis of requirements and specification preparations. In addition to the main tasks will expect creation of offers for customers and meetings with clients, and also creating documentation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working in the IT environment
- Experience in business analysis
- Working in agile projects
- Experience in international organizations
- Experience in working in various domains
- Skills and experience in creating documentation
Nice to have
- Experience in BID process
- Ability to contact with various stakeholders
- Solution Management experience
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.