We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the Low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
The person in the given position will be a part of the team that develops firmware for IoT devices to enable smart and optimized usage of our client’s systems and connect them with third-party components like electric vehicles. This system ensures energy efficiency of the entire system, improves user’s comfort and overall environmental impact.
We are looking for a C++ Developer to join us in creating robust software for an embedded platform.
- Creating application-level code in C++17 (for Yocto Linux).
- Designing implementation for testability and reusability.
- Detailing of requirements in cooperation with requirements engineers and software architects.
- Coding of supportive tools in Python.
- Analysing and resolving bugs and anomalies.
- Proven experience in mid-scale software projects.
- Excellent in C++17.
- Applied knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Great understanding of designing software for a resource-limited embedded platform.
- Comfortable in multithreaded applications, understanding of inter-thread communication and synchronization on a real-time operating system.
- Knowledge of Modern CMake.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering topics such as power distribution, photovoltaics, and electric vehicles.
- Familiarity with IEC 61851, ISO 15118, EEBUS, DoIP, UDS standards.
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP networks and network protocols.
- Familiarity with digital electronics, including communication interfaces such as UART or CAN.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.