SafetyHeads supports the search for a DevOps (Azure) / DevSecOps Engineer by a friendly company we work with:
We use software to help you scale up your business. Our team delivers turnkey software projects and builds dedicated development teams your company needs to streamline its operations and open up new opportunities.
We excel at software development and embedded software engineering. Our motivation rests upon the conviction that software enables reaching the most ambitious goals and fueling growth – and that’s how we aim to support you.
The R&D project is intended as a generic cargo movement orchestration service that can be used to automate the high-frequency movement of goods within warehouse environments.
The team is designing and developing distributed system to process a large stream of events and entire backend and core services in Python.
We are supporting firmware development and working closely with actual hardware developed on the Client side.
We’re looking for a DevOps/SecOps Engineer to join the Product & Engineering team.
You will be working as part of a small, cross-functional team and will be releasing changes to the production environment in small chunks, frequently.
You will get access to different cultures and opinions as part of our international team distributed across multiple continents and time zones.
- To help ensure the success of the HFL business, specifically ensuring that we can smoothly develop the product with confidence and deploy the product to customers.
- Setting up and maintaining code development practices
- Ownership of development pipelines
- Deploying, designing, and implementing deployment scripts and/or frameworks
- Security enhancements
- Defining processes
- Service versioning
- Writing infrastructure as code for automation
- Provide an automated testing framework for the team to use
- Setting up/refactoring testing pipelines with automated results reporting
- Azure (CI/CD)
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Python 3.9 (FastAPI, asyncio, pydantic)
- Experience managing distributed services within a Kubernetes environment
- Knowledge of automating infrastructure using Terraform
- An understanding of CI/CD and how a DevOps engineer can help enable it in engineering teams
- Fluency in scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Commercial experience leading the management of Baremetal solution and Microsoft
- Azure solutions
- Experience with Security best practices for the infrastructure as well as application security
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.