We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Development Engineer in Test to join our friendly team and work on one of our interesting development projects, with affiliations to an American musical artist.
- At least four years of SDET in a commercial environment.
- Authorization to legally work in the UK
- Experience in setting up and using automated testing tools and frameworks to test hardware and software (command-line based and GUI applications)
- Experience in testing IoT and/or embedded systems, including the design and use of test rigs (with support from hardware engineers)
- Understanding of user-level requirements and expand them to cover technical requirements and non-functional requirements
- Experience in delivery of detailed test plans, strategies, checklists, and results
- Knowledge of different test methods
- Ability to work out of your comfort zone
- Willingness to learn new techniques and teach them
- Able to manage with specialist external testing contractors (eg compatibility testing)
Nice to have
- Performance testing experience
- Working in both Unix and Windows environments
- Experience with Github
- Experience in Agile Methods
- DevOps experience
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.