We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. The Low-code platform is designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is willing to support our teams on various projects on a part-time basis.
You would become a part of SafetyHeads while being able to continue your other projects at the same time.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Familiarity with Terraform or at least other IAC system
- Solid knowledge of cloud-native services (AWS)
- Excellent knowledge of networking
- Fluency with VCS versioning control systems e.g. GIT
- Very good working knowledge of the English language (speaking and writing)
- Focus on self-development and a constant desire to improve your skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Be open to research and learn missing know-how as you go
- Work efficiently and effectively in an Agile development teams
- Ability to understand customer needs in direct communication
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.