We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
The Data Team works on building and deploying novel analytical algorithms based on the data from our IoT products. The person in this position will work on the full stack: from data pipelines and processing to creating user facing applications.
- Apply your expertise in data mining, prediction and statistical analysis to see beyond the numbers.
- Understand how our products work and our customers use them.
- Collaborate with our R&D-Team on leveraging our existing IoT-machines in the field for product optimization, application development and predictive maintenance.
- Use your machine learning knowledge to build up models and apply them to empower advanced data analysis and predictive maintenance.
- Create prototypical data pipelines to evaluate your insights on a larger scale.
- Cooperate on the productive implementation of your prototypes with our Data Engineers using the Microsoft Azure Stack (e.g. Databricks, Event Hub, ADFS, Data Factory).
What we expect:
- University degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, biology or a comparable quantitative field.
- Understanding of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions) and machine learning techniques. Experience in data analysis including data cleaning, visualization and presenting the results to Non-Statisticians.
- Good programming skills in Python, some experience with version control systems (git).
- Very good knowledge of relevant data science libraries (Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, Streamlit…).
- Knowledge of SQL/RDBMS.
- Experience with distributed computing and cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS) is a plus.
- Experience with agile software development is a plus.
- English is a must, German is a plus.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.