We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the Low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Test Engineer, who will join our friendly team and work on an exciting project in the heating industry.
The person on the given job position will be a part of the Sub-System testing Team located in the Wrocław R&D area. On this position, you will be focusing primarily on testing activities including also development and maintenance of Python and Robot Framework libraries for Test Automation purposes.
- Development and Maintenances of Python Libraries
- Development of automated Tests for Electronic Modules
- Execution of automated and manual test cases
- Test results reporting and verification
- Cooperation with the development and testing team supporting analysis and resolving of bugs reported from integration tests
What we expect
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Good knowledge of Robot Framework
- Experience in Testing Automation
- Good understanding of testing principles and theory
- Knowledge about embedded system specifics in the context of software testing
- Knowledge of version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Good English, written and spoken
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.