Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future. As an SAP FI In-house Consultant you are jointly responsible for the design, implementation, introduction, and ongoing support of IT solutions in the area of finance/controlling.
- establishing and improving project management office policies and processes,
- analyzing data, including project budgets, risks, resource allocations and time reporting,
- evaluating projects to ensure they meet company standards and adhere to budgets,
- automation and optimisation of a data gathering process to ensure P&L visibility with a deep dive into details,
- cooperation with polish and german accounting, controlling and being a spoc for R&D Management,
- providing reports and budget outlines to R&D Management.
What we expect:
- Financial education, understanding of financial controlling concepts,
- Experience in financial controlling, ideally in an IT company,
- Advanced knowledge of the Google environment, with particular emphasis on Google Sheets (and consequently also MS Excel),
- Experience in automating reports and analysis through scripting or the use of AI,
- Experience working with SAP, comfortably navigating the system,
- Willingness to work under pressure,
- English or German at a level of fluent business communication.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.