We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid experience in consuming a complex REST APIs from the client-side
- Good knowledge and practical experience of build tools and config management
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and lazy loading
- Significant experience of debugging using tools like Chrome Developer Console
- Experience producing UI layouts using CSS, CSS Flexbox or CSS Grid Layout
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
Nice to have
- Enjoying the challenge of taking part in complex technical projects, and delivering iterative
- Delivering solutions that provide value at each step of the way
- Enjoy working closely with partners across the business and within your team to solve problems
- great communicator who is focused on discovering and delivering solutions facilitating
- Meaningful discussions, and building consensus
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.