We are a HealthTech Software Company whose mission is to improve people’s health, wellbeing and quality of life by unleashing the potential of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The solutions we create for our customers save people’s lives and have a real impact on their health, from prevention and cure to rehabilitation. We work with highly specialized HealthTech companies from the US and Western Europe. The HealthTech market is one of the fastest growing markets internationally and We are right in the center of this development.
The world is changing every day and its fast growth and development influence each area of our lives – and smart healthcare is one of those areas. Our definition of smart healthcare is “a
technology that can support better diagnostics, treatments, cures and everyday life of patients as well as the technology that can influence the whole industry itself – like a better way to educate
medical students etc”.
Smart healthcare can be developed in many different areas of medicine, as well as with different tools – online consultations, mobile health, smart home, more developed medical devices etc.
In order to strengthen our Cloud applications development team, we are looking for experienced FullStack engineer. Our project portfolio covers the fields of Internet of Things, we deliver the solutions from chip to cloud and build gateways and cloud applications.
- 3+ year experience in the Application Development
- 1+ year of experience in AWS cloud engineering
- Familiarity with:
o mobile development: React Native
o backend development AWS: Amplify CLI/Lambda/AppSync GraphQL
o process: Jira/Git
- Strong communication skills in English
- Understanding and applying our software development guidelines and coding practices
- Accuracy and precision in work
- Feel responsible for a smooth work process and end product, but yet constructively critical
- Willingness to learn new skills
Nice to have:
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Security
- Experience with AWS cloud native services
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with running web applications on local machine
- Experience with embedding WebRTC/other video content in web UI
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.