We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity and own a low-code platform – 5Days.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (Angular, PHP) to join our friendly team and work on one of our interesting development projects. Retail management platform for multiple clients. Each client has a dedicated domain and owns different use cases.
- Experience in AngularJS + Symfony (Framework(Including Twig Engine Templates)
- Knowledge of Symfony Framework(Including ORM Doctrine, Composer) written in PHP 7.4
- Knowledge of MySQL + Apache Server(like WAMP / XAMPP)
Nice to have
- Enjoying the challenge of taking part in complex technical projects, and delivering iterative
- Delivering solutions that provide value at each step of the way
- Enjoy working closely with partners across the business and within your team to solve problems
- great communicator who is focused on discovering and delivering solutions facilitating
- Meaningful discussions, and building consensus
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.