We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the Low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
Our mobile team is focused to deliver the highest quality applications for Android and iOS platforms. We build native applications for heating systems End Users (IoT). We create smart climate solutions competing with other providers of home automation systems. Our product aim is to bring more comfort to daily live by providing smart control system of heating installation
- Experience in developing Mobile Applications for iOS Platform.
- Deep knowledge of Swift programming language.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM-C.
- Good understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with reactive programming and RxSwift library.
- Experience in integration with RESTful services and WebSockets.
- Deep knowledge of UIKit and Autolayout.
- Experience with writing Unit Tests (knowledge of Quick/Nimble would be a plus).
- Deep understanding of concurrency and multithreading.
- Experience using GIT and JIRA.
- Experience with third-party dependencies manager – Cocoapods and Bundler.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SwiftUI and Combine.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Fastlane).
- Experience with WatchOS development.
- Experience with creating UI from code (for example using SnapKit).
- Experience with other architectural patterns like VIPER, Redux, etc.
- Experience with XCUITests.
- Experience with Dependency Injection frameworks like Swinject.
- Knowledge of application profiling via Instruments.
- Experience in pair programming.
- Good understanding of application security rules.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.