We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity. We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry. The mobile team is focused to deliver the highest quality applications for Android and iOS platforms. Our product aim is to bring more comfort to daily life by providing a smart control system for heating installation.
- Experience in developing Mobile Applications for the iOS Platform.
- Deep knowledge of Swift programming language.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM-C.
- Good understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with reactive programming and RxSwift library.
- Deep knowledge of UIKit and Autolayout.
- Good understanding of memory management, concurrency, and multithreading.
- Experience with writing Unit Tests (knowledge of Quick/Nimble would be a plus).
- Experience with third-party dependencies manager – Cocoapods.
- Experience in integration with RESTful services.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience in communication over Berkeley Sockets.
- Knowledge of UDS and DoIP standards.
- Experience with writing UI Tests using XCUITests.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Fastlane).
- Experience with other architectural patterns like VIPER, Redux, etc.
- Experience with Dependency Injection frameworks like Swinject.
- Knowledge of application profiling via Instruments.
- Experience in pair programming.
- Ability to prove the computational and memory complexity of the implemented solutions.
- Good understanding of application security rules
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.