SafetyHeads supports the search for iOS Engineer by a friendly company we work with:
Innovation Technology & Consulting company focused on secure software and product development. Connecting with the shared core values of Courage / Delivery / People / Trust, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on everyone’s life, proudly being part of business and digital transformations.
We make secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway so that security-skilled developers become the everyday heroes of our connected world. Business impact is driven through agile teams awareness, S-SDLC process optimization, and maturity model roadmap and metrics introduction.
We empower wellness practitioners by providing them with a marketplace to meet local customers, and business software to manage their work. As a product team, we are highly-skilled multi-disciplined engineers working closely with each other across design, engineering, and testing. We embrace strong development standards, continuous integration, peer review, test automation, and replicable deployment processes.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering best in class user experience to our user-facing iOS applications. For evolving their architecture, increasing test coverage, and taking lead in improving our mobile delivery lifecycle. You will be working as part of a small, cross-functional team and will be releasing changes to the production environment in small chunks, frequently. You will get access to different cultures and opinions as part of our international team distributed across multiple continents and time zones
- Swift 5
- AutoLayout, SnapshotTesting
- MVVM/MVC combination according to the need, leaning towards
- Delegate/closure-based communication between units
- Quick/Nimble for unit tests, XCTest for UI tests
- Realm for data persistence
- CI/CD: Jenkins based on Fastlane
- Feature Toggling
- Fluency with Swift within the iOS infrastructure,
- Experience with reactive frameworks like RxSwift, ReactiveSwift or Swift
- Experience developing multilingual applications,
- Experience unit and UI testing of mobile applications,
- Excellent memory management skills,
- Up-to-date experience with UIKit and iOS SDK,
- Some experience with Flutter and(or) React Native would be a great plus
- Passion for code quality and building the best user experience,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Business-level communication fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with SwiftUI,
- Experience with most common database frameworks like Realm or CoreData,
- Experience continuously delivering changes to end-users,
- Experience working remotely as part of a distributed team,
- Experience working with build tools and continuous deployment techniques.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.