Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The Mobile Team is dedicated to developing top-quality iOS and Android applications. They specialize in creating native apps that align with industry standards and are competitive in the home automation sector. Their applications are designed for technicians who utilize these solutions to set up and configure new heating systems. The products are focused on enhancing daily comfort by providing an easy and intelligent way to manage heating systems.
- Develop sophisticated applications for the iOS platform.
- Work collaboratively with the team to introduce innovative features.
- Identify and fix bugs to ensure application performance and quality.
- Perform thorough testing of applications.
- Continuously integrate new features.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
What we expect:
- Proven experience in iOS Mobile Application development.
- Profound understanding of the Swift programming language.
- Advanced analytical abilities.
- Familiarity with architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM-C.
- Strong grasp of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Proficiency in reactive programming, particularly with the RxSwift library.
- In-depth knowledge of UIKit and Autolayout.
- Understanding of memory management, concurrency, and multithreading in iOS.
- Experience in writing Unit Tests, with Quick/Nimble knowledge being advantageous.
- Skill in using Cocoapods for managing third-party dependencies.
- Experience in integrating with RESTful services.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.