Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry, whose department in Wrocław develops the company’s products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, the results of our client’s work are transformed into innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
As a member of the core platform team, you will have the opportunity to define and implement software architecture for the development of advanced platforms to solve key business problems in the energy sector. You will work in an interdisciplinary team of experts from different parts of the company to achieve the company’s target vision.
- Derive and define sustainable software architectures for cloud applications based on business requirements defined in the form of user stories, taking into account non-functional requirements such as scalability, performance, and availability.
- Developing and coordinating customer-oriented end-to-end solutions together with other System Architects
- Analysing and creating detailed technical specifications and making design decisions for cloud applications based on the developed system and software architectures.
- Defining and implementing the interfaces between the various systems and software components of the end-to-end solutions deployed on embedded devices, backend, and frontend.
- Defining and ensuring the implementation of an API player that enables applications to use the functionality of the platform in a modular, scalable way.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or equivalent study programs.
- At least 5+ years of experience in system and software development, development and maintenance of scalable, cloud-based software-sustainable system architectures.
- Experience in systems engineering and system modeling with UML/SysML (e.g., Enterprise Architect).
- Experience in abstraction and structuring of complex systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with designing APIs, cloud-native applications, Microsoft Azure, and microservices architecture.
- Experience in agile development methods (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and tools (e.g., Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, etc.).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of German (both written and spoken) would be a plus.
You’ll be a smashing success if you are:
- Independent, self-motivated, and a strong team player, with experience in working across matrix organizations.
- Able to explain complex topics to various stakeholders using strong communication and engagement skills.
- Able to put the customer first and passionate about providing a world-class customer experience.
- Willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo to provide better customer and business outcomes.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.