We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Manual Tester, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
Our Mobile Team is focused to deliver the highest quality iOS and Android applications. We build native applications that meet industry standards and compete with global players in the home automation area. Our Customers are technicians that use our solutions to commission and configure new heating systems. Our products aims to bring more comfort to daily life by managing the heating system in an easy and smart way.
- Analysis of project requirements in terms of the testing process.
- Support in defining Acceptance Criteria and subsequent verification of their implementation.
- Estimation of the time, complexity and dependencies of project tasks.
- Design and execution of test cases using test management tools.
- Performing functional and non-functional tests.
- Coordinating the testing process at each project stage.
- Creating test documentation (Test Plan, Test Report, User Manual, etc.).
- Ensuring software quality by applying good practices and processes.
- Signaling risks within the scope of performed tasks to the project leader/project manager.
What we expect:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application testing.
- Practical knowledge of functional tests (Integration, UI, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, System) and non-functional tests (Compatibility).
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence.
- Knowledge of test management tools.
- Knowledge of CI tools (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Knowledge of version control systems (i.e. Git).
- Knowledge about embedded system specifics in the context of software testing.
- Good English, written and spoken.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of test automation using Swift and Kotlin and ISTQB Certificate is a plus.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.