Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The mobile team is dedicated to producing top-tier applications for both Android and iOS platforms, specializing in native applications for the end-users of heating systems in the IoT domain. They develop smart climate solutions that compete with various home automation system providers. Their product’s primary goal is to enhance daily comfort by offering a smart control system for heating installations.
What we expect:
- Proficiency in conducting tests for mobile applications on the iOS platform.
- Skilled in automation testing using Swift and XCUITest.
- Proficient with both XCUITest and Espresso frameworks.
- Experience in utilizing tools such as Jira TestFLO and Postman.
- Knowledgeable in Continuous Integration tools like Team City and Jenkins.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A strong passion for work
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.