We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity. We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce. We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the Low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer (Big Data), who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
The Data Team works on building and deploying novel analytical algorithms based on the data from IoT products. The Big Data engineering team is responsible for managing and processing high amounts of data using the build in house novel analytical approaches. Created within the team architecture, pipelines and tools are constantly validated with hundreds of gigabytes of new daily soft real-time IoT data. The developed solution is fully Azure based using various PaaS services allowing to scale in and scale out with ease. Incorporated and constantly developed CI/CD processes allow for apply changes safely and fast.
- Basics of the Python programming language
- Basics of the Bash commands
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification and identifying data mismatches
- Knowledge of Data Quality issues and methods of dealing with them
- Sound work experience in different software testing methodologies
- Cloud concepts and implementations experience with clouds like Azure/AWS/Google
- Experience in test analysis
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with non-functional tests (esp. performance tests)
- Jira/Confluence/Jenkins experience
- Good spoken and written English skills
Nice to have
- Communication skills
- Openness to feedback
- Constant willingness to develop
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.