We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will play a key role in identifying, managing and tracking defects in our software development projects and also support test case creation and execution. You will thus directly contribute to our goal of ensuring and increasing the quality of our product releases.
- Write test cases and ensure good test coverage across all layers of the stack.
- Assist in writing good user stories and reviewing those afterwards.
- Execute tests on Test Installations on-site or remotely.
- Report defects and manage them across different bug trackers (e.g. Jira, Polarion) and provide relevant statistics on-demand.
- Work on test automation.
- Contribute to our infrastructure and tooling.
- Work closely with a QA manager, Product Owner and Product Managers on process improvements.
- Support development teams in defect handling, analysis and retest.
- Provide actual status of testing to the stakeholders in a transparent manner.
What we expect:
- At least 4 years experience in testing across different layers, such as embedded software, web applications, mobile applications and cloud services.
- Solid knowledge of QA processes and software development methodologies.
- Web API testing proficiency.
- Intermediate Python programming skills.
- Basic knowledge of unix shell commands.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Possibility and willingness to travel to Germany every 3 months for workshops and team events.
- Responsibility and accountability are keys for that position.
- Fluent English, German language will be considered as a plus.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.