We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Software Engineer, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry. The project is a microservice IoT backend hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud. In the given job position you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining tests in a separate solution written in .NET, executing automatic and manual tests, creating test documentation, reproducing issues, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Programming skills OOP’s – C# / scripting (PowerShell/Python).
- Knowledge of test automation of various interfaces with a focus on REST, AMQP, WebSocket, and libraries.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Verification, Data Cleansing
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, Jira/Confluence/Teamcity (Azure DevOps).
- Knowledge of non-functional tests like Security, Performance, Scalability, and Compliance.
- Experience in microservices environment and knowledge of its best practices.
- Usage of cloud tools and concepts, implementations with cloud-based on Azure/AWS.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.