We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity. We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry. The project is a middle layer of our IoT platform. It’s a microservice backend hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud and using multiple IaaS /PasS/ SaaS services developed in C#.
- Good knowledge of C#, NET Framework 4.6+, Web API, RabbitMQ, SQL Server, EF/LINQ.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture/principles.
- Strong understanding of REST principles/maturities.
- DevOps experience such as code versioning, branching, and merging.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Azure (Service Fabric, Cosmos DB, Service Bus/Queueing(RabbitMQ), MongoDB, BLOBs, and VMs is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and CI/CD pipeline adherence.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Nice to have
- Cloud-based monitoring and logging experience
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time
- Team orientation but ability to deliver independently with good communication skills
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.