We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity. We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Regular / Senior React Developer to join our friendly team and work on one of our interesting development projects. Within the role it is expected to keenly implement significant interfaces and collaborate extensively with members of the Devops team, and also work within secure environments.
- Experience in React / React Native + Typescript, NextJS
- Knowledge of Bitbucket/GitHub/GitLab for version control and CircleCI/Jenkins for CI/CD
- Firebase experience
- Skills in Test-first development test-driven development (TDD) and integration testing with Jest, Mocha/Chai, React Testing Library
- Significant experience interacting with databases PostgreSQL, MySQL (raw and ORM) platforms, as well as NoSQL services like MongoDB, Redis, AWS DynamoDB
- Knowledge of Shell scripting with Z-shell and Bash, great preference for Visual Studio Code, XCode, Android Studio
- Good working experience with containerized applications, and microservices using Docker and Kubernetes services on Azure, AWS and Digital Ocean
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Good eye for design, creating professional and clean-looking responsive frontend UI using HTML/CSS/SCSS
- Making use of libraries like Styled Components, Material UI, Bootstrap
- Making use of Atomic design principles
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.