We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
As part of the Platforms Core Team, you will have the opportunity to define and implement the software architecture for advanced platform development to solve key business problems in the energy sector. You will work in a cross-disciplinary team of experts from different parts of the organization in order to achieve the target vision of the company
- Derivation and definition of sustainable software architectures for energy management applications based on business requirements defined in the form of User Stories, while balancing the non-functional requirements, such as scalability, performance and availability.
- Development and coordination of customer-oriented end-to-end solutions together with other System Architects
- Analysis and preparation of the detailed technical specifications and make design decisions for energy management applications based on the developed system and software architectures.
- Definition and implementation of the interfaces between the different systems and software components of the end-to-end solutions deployed on embedded devices, backend and frontend.
- Define and ensure the implementation of an API player that allows applications to consume the
functionality of the platform in a modular, scalable manner
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent study programmes.
- At least 5+ years of experience in system and software development as well as in the development and maintenance of scalable, cloud-based software sustainable system architectures.
- Experience in systems engineering and system modelling with UML/SysML (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
- Experience in abstraction and structuring of complex systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with designing API’s, cloud native applications, Microsoft Azure, and microservices architecture.
- Experience in agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, JIRA etc.).
- Knowledge from at least one of the following domains and areas: Energy management systems, thermal energy systems, electrical energy systems is a plus.
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Independent, self-motivated and a strong team player, with experience in working across matrix
- Ability to explain complex topics to various stakeholders with strong communication and engagement skills.
- Ability to put the customer first and passionate about providing a world-class customer experience.
- Willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo to provide better customer and business outcomes
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.