Our client is a renowned company in the heating industry, with a research and development center based in Wrocław that specializes in software and electronics. Our team leverages state-of-the-art technology and equipment to create innovative solutions for both the present and future.
- Providing system and user support for the Polarion software
- Customizing and enhancing the system
- Implementing projects
- Handling administration tasks
- Providing support through phone, ticket, and on-site channels
- Creating documentation
- Assisting with software product updates
What we expect:
- Proficiency in the following programming languages:
- Java (preferable)
- Knowledge and experience in using and administering Polarion or similar web applications
- Experience in server administration is preferable
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Proven experience in developing methods, processes, and instructions
- Cross-functional and analytical thinking abilities
- Fluency in both German and English
- Reliable with excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, commitment, and ability to work effectively in a team environment
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.