Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future. As an SAP FI In-house Consultant you are jointly responsible for the design, implementation, introduction, and ongoing support of IT solutions in the area of finance/controlling.
- Manage projects independently or in joint responsibility from the conception phase to implementation and introduction, and provide ongoing support.
- Provide support and training on SAP FI modules with a focus on financial accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank accounting, consolidation, asset accounting, investment management, FI reporting tools, interfaces to DWH applications, and add-ons, for departments.
- Analyze and optimize process specifications from a financial perspective across all SAP modules.
- Create and implement program specifications for additional evaluations in the SAP FI area.
- Conceptualize and implement interfaces to other software systems.
- Evaluate specialist literature to identify new or improved methods and techniques for beneficial application within the company.
- Coordinate necessary activities for release changes.
What we expect:
- Successful completion of a master’s or diploma degree in Business Administration with a focus on accounting, business informatics, or a related field.
- Several years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of finance as well as IT systems involved in the context of finance.
- Customizing expertise in the SAP financial modules FI and CO.
- Ideally, programming experience in SAP ABAP with a focus on SAP financial modules.
- Basic knowledge of accounting methods such as HB2 or cost of sales method.
- Excellent proficiency in English; fluency in German is necessary.
- Solution-oriented, independent, and reliable.
- Possess a strong service and customer-oriented mindset, which is reflected in your day-today work.
- Enjoy working in a team and possess good teamwork skills
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.