We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced SAP FI In-house Consultant, who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
The person on the given job position will be responsible or the design, implementation, introduction, and ongoing support of IT solutions in the area of finance/controlling at the departments .
- Manage projects in sole and joint responsibility from the conception phase, via implementation to the introduction and their ongoing support
- Support and train SAP FI modules (focus: financial accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable, bank accounting, consolidation, asset accounting, investment management, FI reporting tools, interfaces to DWH applications, and add-ons) in the departments
- Analyze and optimize process specifications from a financial point of view across all SAP modules
- Create and implement program specifications for additional evaluations in the area of SAP FI
- Conceptualize and realize interfaces to other software systems
- Evaluate specialist literature with regard to new or improved methods and techniques for a beneficial application within the company
- Coordinate necessary activities for release changes
What we expect:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration (master’s or diploma) focusing on accounting, business informatics, or similar
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of finance as well as IT systems involved in the context of finance
- Customizing expertise in the SAP financial modules FI and CO
- Ideally programming experience in SAP ABAP with a focus on SAP financial modules
- Basic knowledge of accounting methods such as HB2 or cost of sales method
- Excellent English; German skills are an advantage
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.