We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Node.JS Developer, who will join our friendly team and will work on developing a platform for managing business flows, user roles, and groups. It is a system building and automation tool to request business flows. It is expected from the role to be able to develop new user-facing features and build reusable, testable and efficient codes, document the technical decisions and designs.
- 3+ years of experience with JS
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience in code performance analysis
- Proven experience in Unit tests creation
- Experience in developing API on the server side: WebSockets, REST, GraphQL
- Working experience with building a microservice architecture
- CI/CD processes implementation
- Experience in production with Lambda and Eventbus
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethics
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Nice to have
- Experience with React and Redux
- Understanding and experience with event-driven architecture
- Experience in developing and scaling server applications in AWS ecosystem
- GraphAPI or other social network APIs (TikTok, Twitter)
- Mentoring experience
- Knowledge and experience according to Scrum methodology
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.