We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
The person in the given job position will be responsible for the conception, development, implementation and support of customer oriented solutions in the Salesforce environment.
- Co-design and ongoing development of a Salesforce-based development strategy.
- Coordination and implementation of international rollouts.
- Examination of requirements with regard to economic efficiency, ergonomics, required workload and feasibility in terms of deadlines.
- Steering of service providers during project planning, development and implementation.
What we expect:
- Completed studies with a focus on (business) computer science or a comparable course of study.
- Professional experience in software development (Apex, SQL) and scripting languages (HTML,
- Knowledge in the area of Marketing Cloud (preferably with corresponding certifications).
- Professional experience in IT consulting – implementation and customizing – as well as with agile project management methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Basic knowledge in the area of sales and service cloud.
- Ability to work in a team as well as strong communication skills and creativity.
- A high degree of intrinsic motivation, ability to work independently with corresponding analytical skills, commitment and a quick grasp of things.
- Fluent in English, German language will be considered as a plus
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.