We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce System Engineer/ Release Manager who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
Release Manager is accountable for delivery of projects realized by our center with strong focus on quality and deliverables provided on time with agreed scope. Own the Release and Deployment Process of the Salesforce Application and ensure the delivery of frequent, quality releases.
- Manage and constantly improve the process of building Releases of Viessmann’s Salesforce Applications and their deployment to Customer Environments
- Coordinate release greenlighting with Product Management, Development and QA
- Accomplish Code Reviews and promote best practices in Salesforce software development
- Administration and Monitoring of different Interfaces via Skyvva
- Support developers in solving complex challenges
What we expect:
- Experience with Release Management in Software Projects.
- Salesforce Knowledge.
- High proficiency in the Salesforce Ecosystem, specifically in Salesforce Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Component (Aura + LWC) development.
- Excellent understanding of the Salesforce Packaging and Org Upgrade processes and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Org Administration and declarative development.
- Excellent knowledge of Git based source driven development.
- Experience with Salesforce DX (SFDX CLI).
- Experience with or willingness to learn SFDX Plugin Development, bash and Node.js programming in the context of release automation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and 3 years experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Relevant Salesforce Certification (Platform Developer I+II) and / or relevant Trailhead Track Record
- Experience in working in a similar position at a Salesforce ISV Working experience in a responsible position in an enterprise environment.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.