Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future. As an SAP FI In-house Consultant you are jointly responsible for the design, implementation, introduction, and ongoing support of IT solutions in the area of finance/controlling.
- Provide support to the project team in all operational activities throughout the testing process,such as defining, automating, and executing test cases.
- Develop both operational and conceptual designs for automating the test process, including the setup and deployment of MiL, SiL, and HiL test environments.
- Conduct Algorithm verification using Matlab/Simulink.
- Plan, organize, and oversee test and verification activities for control unit software series projects in accordance with specifications.
- Ensure timely execution of all planned test and verification activities based on the test strategy,and prepare and report the results to the project management in consultation with them.
- Collaborate across departments on test management-related topics, particularly with requirements engineering and other test departments.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, control engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Matlab/Simulink and the associated toolchain for testing purposes, such as Simulink Test and Embedded Coder.
- Fundamental understanding of test methodology and the test process in embedded software development.
- Familiarity with software testing for embedded control units in an industrial setting,particularly in the automotive industry.
- Some prior professional experience in application software test management for embedded controllers, as well as strong knowledge in verification and validation within the realm of electrical/electronic systems, particularly application software.
- Completion of the ISTQB certification is desirable.
- Ideally, previous experience in test design or implementing test projects, for example as a test engineer or test manager, and familiarity with operating X-in-the-Loop systems (e.g., DSpace,NI, MathWorks).
- Knowledge or experience with agile development methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English; knowledge of the German language is a plus.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.