Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The Mobile Team is dedicated to developing top-quality iOS and Android applications. They specialize in creating native apps that align with industry standards and are competitive in the home automation sector. Their applications are designed for technicians who utilize these solutions to set up and configure new heating systems. The products are focused on enhancing daily comfort by providing an easy and intelligent way to manage heating systems.
- Development of a sophisticated iOS application.
- Working with the team to introduce new features.
- Identifying and rectifying bugs, maintaining application performance and quality.
- Performing application testing.
- Continuously adding new functionalities.
- Creating technical documentation.
What we expect:
- Experience in Mobile Application development for the Android platform.
- Proficiency in Android SDK.
- Skilled in Kotlin, including Kotlin flow and channels.
- Knowledge of Coroutines.
- Familiarity with RxJava/RxKotlin.
- Competence in Multithreading.
- Proficiency in Dependency Injection using Dagger/Hilt.
- Experience with Networking and Retrofit.
- Adherence to Clean Code principles, SOLID, and modularized architecture.
- Understanding of MVP, MVVM, MVI patterns.
- Familiarity with Compose.
- Ability to write Unit Tests and use mocks.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical skills with a high capability for problem-solving.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD, preferably TeamCity.
- Knowledge of Firebase Crashlytics and Firebase Storage.
- Experience with Code Coverage tools like Kover, jacoco.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.