- The website Operator and Personal Data Administrator is: SafetyHeads Radosław Sroczyński, Lipowa 99, 55-120, Kuraszków, Poland.
- Operator’s e-mail contact address is: email@example.com.
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- running the newsletter,
- handling of queries by the form,
- preparing of the offer or information.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through voluntarily entered data in forms that are entered into the Administrator’s systems,
- by saving cookie files in end devices.
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer by encrypting the connection – HTTPS. Thanks to this, the personal data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- You can read about other elements of website security and compliance with GDPR here.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: https://azure.microsoft.com.
- The geographical location of servers and backups is in Europe.
- Registering data of the hosting company: Microsoft Corporation (based in the USA), One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, Federal Tax Identification Number: 91-1144442.
Your rights and additional information on data usage
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company,
- postal operators,
- email operators,
- authorized employees and associates who use data to perform official duties,
- contractors providing IT services.
- Your personal data are processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting).
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- correct them,
- delete them,
- restrict processing of them,
- and transfer them.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point „Hosting” against the processing of personal data in order to exercise the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to objection cannot be exercised in if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Personal data are not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information related to the processing of personal data when providing them in the contact form service can be read here and in the case of the newsletter service here.
Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for business contact or registration in the newsletter. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
- Information about user behavior on the site may be subject to log. These data are used to administer the site and handle security incidents.
Important marketing techniques
Information about cookies
- You can read information about cookies in Cookies policy.