Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The person in this job position will be responsible for the assistance in development, deployment and maintenance of the Identity & Access Management system.
- Developing, evaluating, and maintaining existing and new technologies in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) field.
- Assisting in basic operations.
- Handling service requests and incidents related to IAM.
- Planning, executing, and supporting IAM-related projects.
- Drafting documentation and coordinating architecture-related changes.
What we expect:
- Proficient knowledge of Identity and Access Management in both traditional and cloud environments.
- Aptitude for understanding complex issues and deriving relevant insights from departmental needs.
- Experience in developing scalable cloud infrastructures, particularly in Azure.
- Extensive experience with containerized environments, including Kubernetes and Docker.
- Skilled in using „Infrastructure as Code” tools.
- Proficiency in working with CI/CD systems like Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana and Prometheus.
- Advanced skills in administering version control systems, especially GIT.
- Strong capabilities in Linux operating systems administration and Networking.
- Familiarity with Bash scripting and basic Python scripting is advantageous.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex issues and extract essential information from departmental requirements.
- Strong focus on service and customer orientation, including participation in on-call duties.
- Effective teamwork and communication skills in English.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.