Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The Mobile Team is dedicated to developing top-quality iOS and Android applications. They specialize in creating native applications that adhere to industry standards and are competitive with international entities in the home automation sector. The primary users of their products are technicians who utilize these solutions for the commissioning and configuration of new heating systems. Their products are designed to enhance daily comfort by facilitating easy and intelligent management of heating systems.
- Analyzing project requirements for the testing process.
- Assisting in defining and verifying the implementation of Acceptance Criteria.
- Estimating time, complexity, and dependencies of project tasks.
- Designing and executing test cases using test management tools.
- Conducting both functional and non-functional testing.
- Managing the testing process throughout different project stages.
- Creating test documentation including Test Plans, Test Reports, User Manuals, etc.
- Promoting software quality through best practices and processes.
- Reporting potential risks related to tasks to the project leader or manager.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of experience in application testing.
- Experience with various functional tests (Integration, UI, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, System) and non-functional tests (Compatibility).
- Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence, and knowledge of CI tools like TeamCity and Jenkins.
- Detail-oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with test automation using Swift and Kotlin; ISTQB Certificate is advantageous.
- Understanding of embedded systems in the context of software testing and version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Availability to work from the office 5 days a week.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.