We are seeking an experienced Mobile Developer to join a project aimed at creating a dedicated communication app for a German municipality. The application will be based on two existing open-source solutions: Jitsi Meet, enabling online video conferencing, and Element (formerly known as Riot and Vector), a Matrix client providing advanced communication features.
- Element (Matrix Client): A Matrix client for iOS and Android. It offers features such as text chat, video conferencing, file sharing, voice and video calls. It supports end-to-end encryption, private and public groups, and integration with various platforms. Available as a web application, desktop apps (Windows, Mac, Linux), and a mobile app (Android, iOS)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Innovative Mindset: A creative problem solver who can contribute fresh ideas to enhance the user experience and functionality of the communication app.
- Collaborative Spirit: Enjoys working in a dynamic, international team environment. Ability to seamlessly integrate Element and Jitsi Meet functionalities within the app.
- Adaptability: Comfortable navigating through various aspects of mobile development, including different languages and open-source technologies.
- Communication Skills: Fluent in spoken and written English. Proficiency in Polish and German is a plus.
- 100% remote work.
- Competitive compensation: 150-180 PLN per hour on B2B or 20-25k PLN gross on an employment contract.
- Opportunity to work in an international team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Benefits Package
- Possibility of a Two-Week Onboarding in Austria for a better understanding of the project and team integration.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.