We make secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway so that security-skilled developers become the everyday heroes of our connected world. Business impact is driven through agile teams awareness, S-SDLC process optimization, and maturity model roadmap and metrics introduction.
SafetyHeads supports the search for Android Engineer by a friendly company we work with:
Innovation Technology & Consulting company focused on secure software and product development. Connecting with the shared core values of Courage / Delivery / People / Trust, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on everyone’s life, proudly being part of business and digital transformations.
On this position you will:
- Interact with Product Owner and Development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Responsible for Web-based, mobile-based testing for high-traffic, high-recognition client websites.
- Responsible for creation and execution of test scripts and test data for module/integration/system testing.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triggering issues with different teams to drive towards
root cause identification and resolution.
- Relevant work experience in automation and manual testing of Web, Mobile applications.
- Knowledge of automated testing using Selenium or an alternate automation tool.
- Good understanding of Web and Mobile based projects.
- Fluency in XRay and Cypress.js
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good team player with good communication skills.
- Good Knowledge in Test Management Tools like Jira, Quality Centre, Test Rail.
- Good experience working in Agile teams.
- Ideally have experience with Mac, Linux environment.
- Good understanding of Deployment and Release Cycles.
- Experience working and testing Databases systems such as MySQL or MS SQL or NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Web services and API Testing Tools (Postman, SOAP UI).
- Key result area will be to ensure that the bugs are minimized, and the software releases go through with minimal bugs.
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating selenium automation scripts using Python, Ruby.
- Experience in creating mobile automation scripts using Appium.
- Experience in performance testing tools.
- Experience in security testing tools.
- Having knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes.
- Having knowledge of BDD frameworks like Cucumber, Behave.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.