Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The position involves working on an IoT microservices backend hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud. The responsibilities of this role include setting up and maintaining tests in a separate solution written in .NET, executing automatic and manual tests, creating test documentation, reproducing issues, and communicating with stakeholders.
What we expect:
- Object-Oriented Programming skills in C# and scripting abilities (PowerShell/Python).
- Knowledge of automating tests for various interfaces, with a focus on REST, AMQP, WebSockets, and libraries.
- Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Verification, and Data Cleansing.
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL, as well as tools like Jira, Confluence, Teamcity (Azure Devops).
- Understanding of non-functional tests such as Security, Performance, Scalability, and Compliance.
- Experience in a microservices environment and knowledge of its best practices.
- Proficiency in using cloud tools and concepts, with implementations based on Azure/AWS.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.