Our client is a leader in technological progress in the heating industry based in Germany. The company’s department in Wroclaw develops its products in the field of software and electronics. Using the latest technologies and equipment, our client’s work produces innovative solutions that will be applied in the near and distant future.
The person on the given job position will be responsible for the analysis of business requirements, creating requirements and technical documentation, being the basis for software development, the scope of the tests and final user’s instruction. The other responsibility on this position will be communication with Product Owners, Analysts, UX/UI Specialist as well as Programmers and Testers from technical departments responsible for constructions of key systems elements.
- Analyzing and documenting a range of customer requirements for software development.
- Facilitating interviews, detailed observations, or workshops with potential software users.
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Architects, Developers, and Testers from multiple teams in a continuous development setting.
What we expect:
- Minimum of 4 years in a similar role.
- Proficiency in managing the lifecycle of requirements.
- Skills in strategy analysis.
- Familiarity with various modeling formats and categories.
- Proficiency in different techniques for Validation and Verification of requirements.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in English at a C1 level.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in programming or testing.
- Familiarity with UML and BPMN notations.
- CBAP certification.
- Knowledge of BACCM.
- Understanding of distributed systems developed with a microservices approach.
- Experience working with backend-centric systems.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.