We are a Software House with experience in cybersecurity.
We specialize in creating mobile and web applications as well as delivering IoT solutions. We work mainly with the industrial sector, IT companies, and e-commerce.
We also have our own unique product 5Days. It is the low-code platform designed as the fastest and most cost-effective tool for building enterprise-class IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced SAP IBP Consultant who will join our friendly team and will work on a very interesting project in the heating industry.
The person on the given job position will be responsible for participation in the conception, realization, implementation, support and training of software systems in the departments.
- Consulting of various areas (FI, PP, SD).
- Development of Company-wide solutions.
- Development of customer-specific reports & apps as well as enhancements of standard functionalities in the SAP and SAP IBP environment and customizing of SAP standards.
- Development of connection of external systems to SAP depending on the defined demand.
- Testing of the created programs under user conditions, elimination of errors and final release for productive use.
- Coordination of necessary activities for release changes.
What we expect:
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of business processes in the area of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Material Management and Sales and Distribution.
- Knowledge of ABAP, ABAP OO, Fiori, VBA.
- Good written and spoken English and German skills.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.