Our client is a renowned company in the heating industry, with a research and development center based in Wrocław that specializes in software and electronics. Our team leverages state-of-the-art technology and equipment to create innovative solutions for both the present and future.
- Overall project responsibility for SAP GTS projects on a national and international level.
- Provide SAP GTS consulting services for functions such as Compliance Management, Customs Management, and Risk Management.
- Take responsibility for sales processes and engage in presales activities.
- Design and implement processes and systems to map complex foreign trade processes and comply with legal framework conditions.
- Independently design and implement sustainable solutions in SAP GTS 11 and Edition for SAP HANA, as well as SAP International Trade.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of consulting experience in SAP GTS projects or SAP logistics modules SD and MM.
- Consulting experience in professional customer management (internal departments).
- Expert knowledge in SAP GTS or the SAP modules SD and/or MM.
- Profound expertise in foreign trade, customs procedures, export control, and preferences.
- High customer orientation with a strong quality awareness and a proactive attitude.
- Fluent in German and/or English.
- Willingness to travel for customer projects and work collaboratively within a team
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.