Our client is a renowned company in the heating industry, with a research and development center based in Wrocław that specializes in software and electronics. Our team leverages state-of-the-art technology and equipment to create innovative solutions for both the present and future.
What we expect:
- Strong understanding of business processes related to manufacturing, traceability/serialization, and material/batch-management
- Experience with shop floor-integration (SAP ME) and advanced planning
- Ability to manage company-wide projects
- Responsibilities include testing processes and programs, identifying and correcting errors, and overseeing the final release for productive use
- Involved in the conception, implementation, and support of software systems for various departments and company subsidiaries
- Knowledge of ABAP and interface monitoring is desirable
- Requires a high level of comprehension and awareness of the importance of production
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Fluency in English is required.
Why it’s worth joining us?
Individual training budget
Fully remote work
Flexible working hours
Unique working atmosphere
Knowledge sharing with developers with extensive experience
In-house training programs (Angular, IOS, Android, CyberSecurity Leadership)
After we receive your CV you will have a short conversation with HR, during which we will initially tell you about SafetyHeads, the project and the role that interests you, and we will gladly hear about your expectations.
We invite you to a 1.5-hour meeting with HR and a technical person, during which we will get to know each other better, talk about your experience and the possibilities we have for you.
Meeting with the customer
The client is also very happy to meet you. There will be one or two interviews with him, if necessary.
We will get back to You with the results of the recruitment regardless of the outcome. Hopefully it will always be good news.